- No products in the cart.
28th January 2017
What comes to your mind when you think of life purpose?
For me it is your authentic expression and life theme which is deeply fulfilling to you, valuable to the people, positively impacts the world and at the same time allows you to live in abundance. Abundance to me means doing whatever you feel like whenever you feel like it. Sometimes it is looked down upon in the spiritual community to own things and have earthly desires. I feel that as eternally loved children of God, we came on this planet to enjoy a life which makes us feel fulfilled on a physical, emotionally & spiritual level.
Here I will share 10 simple ways through which you can easily find out what your life purpose is:
- Follow your highest excitement: Your heart already knows what exactly you came here to do. So the things that make you feel the most excited and fulfilled from the inside are the things that you came here to do. It could be creating art, writing, dancing, singing, anything. Whatever makes your heart jump with joy is what your true purpose is.
- Write: Write down things that you are passionate that you would do even if there was no money involved. These are mostly the things you loved to do as a kid. Choose a minimum of 11 thing and a maximum of 3 things (don’t overwhelm yourself with 15 things at once). Invest in these passions and skills and learn about them.
- It’s a journey: Don’t worry about money and do your job side by side until you can sustain yourself with your passions. Just keep creating and get better with each creation.
- Listen to your own heart: Instead of listening to your parents or friends or teachers in regards to what YOU have to do with your life. Start meditating, go out in nature, have conversations with yourself through writing or in the mirror.
- Listen to feedback: Don’t be afraid to experiment and get out of your comfort zone but at the same time don’t let anyone push you around.
- No two people are the same: No one has the exact same life purpose as you do, so get inspired by people but don’t try to be like them. Find your own style and express yourself fearlessly.
- Heal and balance your chakras: The lower for chakras if the root chakra, sacral chakra, solar plexus chakra & heart chakra have all the information you need about your life purpose. Take crystals life black jade and tourmaline and put an intention into them that you want to know about your soul purpose and sit in meditation with them.
- Learn about Social Media: Knowledge about SEO, online marketing & creating an online presence is very important if you want to work from home and become an entrepreneur.
- Ask Yourself: What would you do if you had all the money in the world, what would you learn, what would you create? Do that! Another question, What do you want people to remember you for when you are gone from this planet, do that.
- Anchor the love frequency: If youre anchoring the love frequency on this planet, you’re already living your life purpose as that is what is needed the most on this planet at this point in time.
Again, don’t be afraid to get out of your comfort zone and do new things because it will surprise you at how much fun you can have, turn the anxiety into excitement you’ll be just fine!
27th January 2017
Before learning about spirituality I had studied about psychology because of some reasons in my life. In that I read about the Id, the Ego and the Super Ego. The Id is like your shadow self, the Ego is your conscious/logical self and the Super Ego is the higher self or the soul.
There are two main reasons why the Ego might be driving the body of the individual instead of the soul, the ‘Inflated Ego’ or the ‘Wounded Ego’. When one does not have a balanced ego and a healthy relationship with the ego or the ego is neglected, it gets empowered and wants to drive the vehicle. When it is balanced and you have a healthy sense of self, the ego knows it’s place and takes the back seat and lets the soul drive.
Check out the video to find out more about the ego and to know if you are being run by the ego or the soul.
27th January 2017
The word alchemy comes from Al-Kemet which means from Egypt. I’ve had many dreams and memories of being in ancient Eygpt and I’m sure that I’ve practiced alchemy in many of my past lives.
Alchemy is stated as the mother of chemistry, it is the perfect unification of matter and spirit, of science and spirituality. In the most common scenario it is thought of as the transformation of a base metal such as lead or charcoal, into a precious metal such as gold or diamond. While that is true, it goes much deeper than that. Alchemy is the process of radically transforming ones consciousness from the quality of lead (mind controlled and brain washed) to a quality of gold (God consciousness, non-judgemental, in the moment, performing miracles).
According to alchemy each and every thing in this Universe contains the three primes of life or the ‘Tria Prima’ which is the Soul (Sulfur), Spirit (Mercury) and Body (Salt). All matter according to alchemy is alive, when an alchemist looks at lead, it is not lead to them but simply a physically and spiritually immature form of gold.
There are seven main steps in Alchemy:
In the video I explain all of these processes in detail as they relate to soul alchemy and also alchemy on the physical plane.