- No products in the cart.
29th January 2017
I wanted to make this post because I’ve been detoxing myself since the starting of this year and it has been working out amazingly for me, I have seen a lot of miracles and synchronicities happen in my life. When these things happen it’s the universe’s way of telling you that you’re on the right path.
Now why would you want to detox yourself on such a deep level? There are many parallel realities available to us as conscious co-creators on this free will planet. The kind of reality we experience is a direct reflection of the physical, mental, emotional & energetic situation of our being. Every human being is like a radio set & whichever frequency you tune into, you experience. Even though there are trillions of channels to tune into, you choose one energetic channel in every moment. So, to experience the best possible reality, you have to move towards the best possible version of yourself every single day.
I’m going to start with the physical aspect and then go deeper than that even though all these aspects are merged upon one another. When you trigger and change one thing, the other starts changing itself.
The food that you eat literally gets created into your body because millions of cells of our bodies die everyday and millions of cells get created everyday. All diseases in the body are created if you give your body an acidic environment instead of an alkaline environment. Some examples of acidic foods are: Meat, dairy, alcohol, junk food, carbonated drinks etc. Some examples of alkaline foods are: Fruits, vegetables, green tea, lemons etc. Make it a point to feed yourself a majority of alkaline foods and your body will thrive. Working out is another great way to detox your body & move and circulate your energy.
Let’s move to the mental and emotional aspects of our being. Recent research in epigenetics shows that our thoughts and emotions actually change our DNA structure instead of the other way around. Love based emotions like joy, gratitude, understanding and forgiveness relaxes our DNA and allows our bodies to easily read the codes in order to live the best possible life. Fear based emotions like jealousy, anger and judgement stretches out our DNA and puts the cells in the protection mode which is opposite the growth mode.
If you’re living in a majority of fear based emotions then you’re missing out on the best timelines that you could choose for yourself. On every new moon, full moon and eclipses there are portals that open up and it is easier for us to shift into whichever reality we feel is the best for us.
So if something goes “wrong”, ask the situation what there is to learn in it, learn it & then move forward, instead of over-reacting and creating drama. Practice mindfulness meditation and observe your own thoughts and emotions. Find your patterns and then question them. If a certain thought or emotion is not serving you, there is no need being attached to it, let it go!
Whenever you give in to negative thoughts and emotions, you lower your energy and you allow negative entities in the astral and mental plane to latch on to your energy field and then you allow channelling of these entities in the physical world in the form of anger, judgement and fear. This brings us to the energetic detox. You’ll need a quiet room or a quiet nature place, grounding crystals like tourmaline & smokey quartz. Sit in meditation and ask archangel Michael to create a protection bubble around you which is golden in colour and is filled with white light, imagine all the negativity getting dissolved and being destroyed. No negative energy will be able to touch you if you believe in your heart that the bubble is protecting you. Go and check out the video to know more about this!
27th January 2017
There was this time in my life when I hated being in my body so much that I wanted to kill myself. I was short, fat, had braces, was an introverted shy kid and as you can imagine I was bullied a lot. Bullies are nothing but helpless children that were not treated with love and respect in their own homes that’s why they take out their anger and negative emotions onto helpless little kids. I have no grudges against my bullies because they were the ones that made me grow the most. And their hate was what I transformed into unconditional love for myself.
I have gathered 10 simple ways that you can use to feel comfortable in your own skin and love yourself, just the way you are:
1. Change Your Perspective: Instead of focusing on what you don’t have or what you don’t like about yourself, focus on the things that you do have and start loving those qualities about yourself. Note down these things in a diary and read them every now and then. Whatever you focus on grown.
2. Practising Acceptance and Improvement: Understand where you are at in your life and accept that to yourself. After that make a plan where you want to reach and how you are going to get there.
3. Compliment Yourself: Whenever you look yourself in the mirror, give yourself a compliment, it really and truly helps.
4. Meditate: Practice mindfulness meditation everyday and you will figure out the kind of thought patterns that you have in your mind about yourself so that you can heal them.
5. Practice Self Confidence: It’s one thing to have self confidence, it’s another to practice it everyday. Go and communicate with people. Do things that scare you like getting up and talking to a complete stranger, when you face your fears with an open heart they have no other choice but to vanish.
6. Take Care of Your Body: Eat good food that nourishes your body and soul. Put some kind of physical activity in your everyday routine like yoga or running so that you can come back into your body instead of running around in your brain.
7. Find Passions and Interests: Find qualities about yourself that are not physical and explore your horizons. Invest in your passions and hobbies, learn all that you can about these passions and hobbies.
8. Smile and Laugh More: Laughter is truly the best medicine. Smile at people that you see in the markets and on the streets, smiles are free, but contagious.
9. Honour Yourself: Honour and respect yourself as a divine being of light that is living a temporary human incarnation and always see yourself in that light.
10. Stop Comparing Yourself to Other People: No two people have had the same journey in this life or even before this life. No two people are the same in any way and comparing yourself to another human being is the biggest disrespect you can do to your soul. Only compare yourself to your past self.
27th January 2017
So what is a vibration? Quantum physics tells us that we are not made up of solid matter, but of quantum particles that are vibrating at a very high speed. Our emotions and thoughts are of certain frequencies that decide the vibration at which we exist on.
This post will consist of six simple ways to raise your vibrations, you can also take a look at the video attached below for the details:
1. Meditation: I really can’t tell you how much meditation has helped me. I’ve been doing it for 3 years now and it has really changed my life. It is scientifically proven that meditation changes the physical structure of your brain, it has actually made me more intelligent and creative (I’m not even kidding)
2. Go Vegan: Start eating more raw fruits and vegetables instead of low vibration meats and dairy products and you’ll feel it in your soul, trust me.
3.Yoga & Grounding: Get into your body instead of running around in your mind. Do some yoga or jogging and walk barefoot in the sand or on the beautiful green grass. Ground yourself to this planet, hug trees, grow your own food, talk to flowers (and the faeries) and I promise you that mother earth will raise your vibration to a sky high limit.
4. Gratitude: In each and every situation you have two options, either to focus on the lack or to focus on the abundance. There is always a reason to be thankful, always. Focus on the positive and watch it grow.
5. Dance; If you do whatever your soul wants to do it will raise your vibration and make you happy from the inside out. Dancing circulates energy and makes room for new energy to come into your being.
6. Create: Even though you are creating your life in each and every moment, when you do it with a physical object like a pen or a paintbrush, it gets you in touch with your creator nature.
26th January 2017
“I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed and Buddha and all the rest said was right. It’s just that the translations have gone wrong.”
― John Lennon
While growing up, we are told about a higher power, a God who will always take care of us no matter what. This god resides in the nearest temple/church/mosque/gurudwara according to our elders. This my friends is called ‘Religion’, believing blindly in what other people tell you to believe, while these other people were also told to believe it by some other people. So where is the truth? Who is God?
I don’t believe that God resides in some temple or an idol or a murti that you keep in your bedroom. It would be a disrespect to my being if I was forced to believe that. I’m lucky that my parents never told me what to believe and gave me the freedom to have my own understanding for life and God, and have faith in my own religion. People get disgusted my the fact that I don’t visit holy places and get surprised by the fact that I still believe in God. “How is this possible?” they ask me, “You must be a nastik (atheist).”
God is pure love. God is everywhere. God is within us.
Religion is believing in someone else’s experience. Spirituality is having your own experience. A prayer is when you talk to God. Meditation is when you listen to God, so I suggest everybody to include any form of the same in their busy lives as the answers that you seek do not come when the mind is busy, they come when the mind is still. Have your own understanding of things and the world around you, don’t just abide by the norms that the community has made. So, don’t go around in search for God, instead find love in everyone and everything.