- No products in the cart.
29th January 2017
I have to sometimes remind myself of the things that I’m going to share with you in this blog post because every now and then I go through self doubt as well, I’m not perfect. Through the years I’ve recognised my patterns & I realise that I externalise my power a lot and I have a fear of judgement too, this is where most of my self doubt comes from. Here I am going to share 10 things that I do to tell my inner critic to chill out!
- Stop trying to make everyone happy: Because you simply can’t. Some people will love you and some will hate you, accept that and move forward. The only thing that matters is that you truly love and accept yourself 100%. Know that if youre coming from a place of love, you are enough in each and every moment.
- Meditate: Meditation brings you into the present moment and makes you aware of your own thoughts & emotions. If these thoughts and emotions are putting you down & not serving your highest good, let them go. Most self-doubt comes from a disconnection from your own being, breathe in deeply and get connected.
- Celebrate success: Your success, my success, everyone’s success. If you’re happy for other people’s achievements you send that energy into the universe and more comes back to you. Turn the jealousy into inspiration and anxiety into excitement, like an alchemy.
- Nurture your passions: Everyone is unique and everyone has things that they are good at. Your passions are not random, they are your calling. Find them, learn about them, create with them, fail, learn more, create more, succeed.
- Critics: There are two kinds of critics in everyones life. The first type are the ones who find fault in each and everything you do, they are mostly people who are jealous of you & they themselves can’t do what you are doing. Let go of these people ASAP. The second kind are the ones that want you to become a better version of yourself as they see great potential in you. They are your biggest critics and supporters at the same time.
- Find your voice: If you want to truly grow in this life, find the things that you’re passionate about and share them with world. Don’t worry if you feel that you are weird, accept yourself 100% and own your weirdness.
- Stop comparison: Everyone has had totally different past life & this life experiences, so there’s no point in comparing your journey to anyone else’s. Focus on your own self and how you can make yourself better than you were yesterday.
- Trust the universe: The universe, God, your higher self, whatever you want to call it, has a plan for you. You might understand it right now but you eventually will. The secret is to let go of control and develop an attitude of pronoia which is that each and everything happening in your life is occurring for your own highest growth and that the universe is conspiring in your favour.
- Change your perception of failure: You never truly fail, you just take one step towards your final goal. You either win or you learn, you only fail if you stop trying.
- Work on yourself everyday: The biggest secret towards self development is that you are work in progress and a master piece at the same time. Find out areas in your life that you need working on and take step towards them everyday.
Never compete with anyone else because you simply can’t, everyone is in a league of their own and the only person you can compare yourself to is your own past self.
28th January 2017
What comes to your mind when you think of life purpose?
For me it is your authentic expression and life theme which is deeply fulfilling to you, valuable to the people, positively impacts the world and at the same time allows you to live in abundance. Abundance to me means doing whatever you feel like whenever you feel like it. Sometimes it is looked down upon in the spiritual community to own things and have earthly desires. I feel that as eternally loved children of God, we came on this planet to enjoy a life which makes us feel fulfilled on a physical, emotionally & spiritual level.
Here I will share 10 simple ways through which you can easily find out what your life purpose is:
- Follow your highest excitement: Your heart already knows what exactly you came here to do. So the things that make you feel the most excited and fulfilled from the inside are the things that you came here to do. It could be creating art, writing, dancing, singing, anything. Whatever makes your heart jump with joy is what your true purpose is.
- Write: Write down things that you are passionate that you would do even if there was no money involved. These are mostly the things you loved to do as a kid. Choose a minimum of 11 thing and a maximum of 3 things (don’t overwhelm yourself with 15 things at once). Invest in these passions and skills and learn about them.
- It’s a journey: Don’t worry about money and do your job side by side until you can sustain yourself with your passions. Just keep creating and get better with each creation.
- Listen to your own heart: Instead of listening to your parents or friends or teachers in regards to what YOU have to do with your life. Start meditating, go out in nature, have conversations with yourself through writing or in the mirror.
- Listen to feedback: Don’t be afraid to experiment and get out of your comfort zone but at the same time don’t let anyone push you around.
- No two people are the same: No one has the exact same life purpose as you do, so get inspired by people but don’t try to be like them. Find your own style and express yourself fearlessly.
- Heal and balance your chakras: The lower for chakras if the root chakra, sacral chakra, solar plexus chakra & heart chakra have all the information you need about your life purpose. Take crystals life black jade and tourmaline and put an intention into them that you want to know about your soul purpose and sit in meditation with them.
- Learn about Social Media: Knowledge about SEO, online marketing & creating an online presence is very important if you want to work from home and become an entrepreneur.
- Ask Yourself: What would you do if you had all the money in the world, what would you learn, what would you create? Do that! Another question, What do you want people to remember you for when you are gone from this planet, do that.
- Anchor the love frequency: If youre anchoring the love frequency on this planet, you’re already living your life purpose as that is what is needed the most on this planet at this point in time.
Again, don’t be afraid to get out of your comfort zone and do new things because it will surprise you at how much fun you can have, turn the anxiety into excitement you’ll be just fine!
27th January 2017
Did you know that animal agriculture is the leading cause of global green house gases, world hunger, species extinction, amazon forest destruction and all sorts of carcinogens in your body. The whole of the transport sector (including the cars, motorbikes, buses, trains & planes) contribute to 13% of global green house gases and animal agriculture contributes to 51%.
These are the kind of facts that we are not really told in schools when the fact of the matter is that the biggest way to save and heal the planet that we live on is by going vegan. Our system feels like broken to me in many ways but this is a major thing because we have only one planet to live on. The biggest protest that you can do against the system is by going vegan and having compasion for the animals and the environment.
I uses to be a non-vegetarian while growing up and transitioning from a being a meat eater to being a vegan has been an amazing and exciting journey, click on the video to know more about this!
27th January 2017
The two most important things according to me in spirituality are non-attachment and non-judgement towards anything. We have to understand that everything is impermanent and always flowing, so in order to go with the flow and exist in the vibration of love we must stop judging everything as simply good or bad in our lives.
By practicing non-judgement towards people we give other people the independence to express themselves to you in a truly authentic way. When you feel pure love energy for an individual (they don’t have to consciously know about this) you actually shift to a universe that matches with your emotion towards them.
You are not just matter that only exists in the 3D world, you are a collection of quantum particles that vibrate at a very high speed and each and every particle affects the whole unified field. When you send them the highest energy in existence (which is love) you send out ripples of energy throughout the whole cosmos and it effects everything in existence.
Check out the video for more details and to watch my vlog from Himachal.
27th January 2017
So what is a vibration? Quantum physics tells us that we are not made up of solid matter, but of quantum particles that are vibrating at a very high speed. Our emotions and thoughts are of certain frequencies that decide the vibration at which we exist on.
This post will consist of six simple ways to raise your vibrations, you can also take a look at the video attached below for the details:
1. Meditation: I really can’t tell you how much meditation has helped me. I’ve been doing it for 3 years now and it has really changed my life. It is scientifically proven that meditation changes the physical structure of your brain, it has actually made me more intelligent and creative (I’m not even kidding)
2. Go Vegan: Start eating more raw fruits and vegetables instead of low vibration meats and dairy products and you’ll feel it in your soul, trust me.
3.Yoga & Grounding: Get into your body instead of running around in your mind. Do some yoga or jogging and walk barefoot in the sand or on the beautiful green grass. Ground yourself to this planet, hug trees, grow your own food, talk to flowers (and the faeries) and I promise you that mother earth will raise your vibration to a sky high limit.
4. Gratitude: In each and every situation you have two options, either to focus on the lack or to focus on the abundance. There is always a reason to be thankful, always. Focus on the positive and watch it grow.
5. Dance; If you do whatever your soul wants to do it will raise your vibration and make you happy from the inside out. Dancing circulates energy and makes room for new energy to come into your being.
6. Create: Even though you are creating your life in each and every moment, when you do it with a physical object like a pen or a paintbrush, it gets you in touch with your creator nature.
27th January 2017
What is a vibration and how are we vibrating? What does it mean when someone says “Raise your vibration”?
Quantum physics tells us that we are not made up of solid matter like it seems from our physical eyes, but of quantum particles that are vibrating at a very high speed giving us an illusion of solid matter. Matter is made up of atoms and atoms are 99.999999% empty space, it has been scientifically proven by quantum physicists.
Our emotions and thoughts are of certain frequencies that decide the vibration at which we exist on. We are like radio sets that tune into whatever frequency we are feeling and thinking.
There are two extremes of the kind of vibrations that we can tune into, they are LOVE and FEAR.
Fear is basically just a lack of love, just like darkness is just a light. Once you introduce light to darkness, it can’t help but disappear. So when you have thoughts and emotions of a victim mentality, that life is happening to you, and that’s why you are reacting in a certain way, you give way to a lot of negative self talk and lower emotions. Once you realize that life is happening through you, and for you, you understand that there is nothing but unconditional love and acceptance that exists in this Universe.
When you have thoughts and emotions that are on the positive spectrum like love, joy and understanding, you automatically raise your vibration. Watch the video for more details.
27th January 2017
Each and every person, animal, place, situation, and timeline of Earth is connected to the Earth itself energetically. We are made up the same elements which are the water(emotions), earth(body), fire(soul), air(breath) and ether(spirit). We are all experiencers and no experience is better or worse than any.
We are connected with each other through three main chakras, the root chakra, the heart chakra and the third eye chakra. The root chakra says ‘I trust’, it is the instinctual chakra. The heart chakra says, ‘I feel’ the same emotions as you, and the third eye/crown chakra says ‘I understand’ that we are connected. We always keep giving and receiving energies to and from people and our environment. It is our choice as conscious entities to choose what kind of energy we want to receive and what we want to give off.
In order to truly understand a person you need to have an open heart and an open mind. An open heart will allow you to understand where the person in front of you is coming from and what their true viewpoint is and an open mind will allow you to truly understand their unique perspective.
With having a mind also comes the aspect of core beliefs and subconscious programming which can be different for different people. For creating the most authentic life you need to meditate and align yourself to the truth of your heart.
Let’s understand co-creation through the string theory. Each and every person lives in their own personal Universe and this whole Cosmos comprises of each and every Universe making up a huge multiverse. Each and every Universe consists of all the things that did happen, all the possibilities in all moments of time that could’ve happened in the past and that could happen in the future. Each and every individual chooses their personal journey with the frequencies of their thoughts and emotions.
Whatever thoughts and emotions we give out through our consciousness create a ripple effect in the entire Universe and change the reality that we experience.
27th January 2017
I was pulled towards creating this video as 3 of my girlfriends had broken up on the same day and I wanted to inspire them to spend some time knowing and understanding themselves better.
At the time I made this video I was single and I had been working on my inner female and male energies since two years. I delved deep into my own consciousness and got my right brain married to my left brain and my brain married to my heart. This inner soul alchemy can be achieved in a human being through meditation, research and simply existing in the ‘unconditional love and acceptance’ vibration. When this is achieved, you are an individual that is whole within himself/herself, and then they attract a relationship with a person that is whole within themselves.
If instead you run off in the direction of a new relationship with another person without balancing your own energies, you will manifest a relationship that is vibrating at your current vibration. Most relationships work on a mutual aspect of give and take, which by the end ends up in one person being the ultimate giver and the other being the taker. Relationships on a human level are designed so that they mirror us and show us the aspects of ourselves that are to be worked on.
So if you’ve recently broken up I would suggest you to take some time, heal yourself, go on a journey of inner discovery and I promise you will manifest a relationship that leads to mutual growth and understanding instead of dependence.