- No products in the cart.
27th January 2017
balance, chakras, crown chakra, energy, etheric heart chakra, female energy, heart chakra, higher heart chakra, kundalini, male energy, root chakra, sacral chakra, shakti, shiv, solar plexus chakra, third eye chakra, throat chakra, yin yang
Chakra is a sanskrit word which means energy spiral, the ancient mystics knew about the nature of reality and understood that this Universe is not made up of matter but of a collection of quantum particles vibrating at a very high speed.
These energy centres of your body should be open and flowing to live your highest human potential. If these are blocked, inactive or overactive in some way they will lead to a manifestation of physical, emotional and psychological diseases in the body.
There are 8 major chakras in the body, from bottom to top:
1. The Root Chakra: Resonates with the base of the spine and is mainly focussed on your survival and security on the planet Earth.
2. The Sacral Chakra: Corelates with the sexual organs of the body and resonates with the sexuality, sensuality and the creativity that we possess.
3. The Solar Plexus Chakra: This chakra relates to the pancreas and is our main energy centre, it is like the central sun of our body. This resonates with the self power, the confidence and motivation that we possess.
4. The Heart Chakra: This is the chakra of unconditional love, non-duality and acceptance. Resonating with the thymus gland, it is the most important chakra of the body and is our connection with each other and with our soul.
5. The Etheric Heart Chakra: This chakra also corelates with the thymus gland like the heart chakra and mainly regulates our intent of speech.
6. The Throat Chakra: This is overlaid on the thyroid gland and is responsible for our creative communication and expression.
7. The Third Eye Chakra: This chakra resonaes with the pituitary gland and is the main centre of our imagination, our intuition and our ability to see the bigger picture.
8. The Crown Chakra: This chakra is at the top of our head and is the largest chakra, it resonates with the pineal gland and connects us to the higher spiritual energies and powers. It is our connection with our spirit guides and soul group families.
27th January 2017
There is a lot of confusion among newly awakened people about the kundalini shakti energy. When I was starting my spiritual energy I also went to the internet to do some research upon this energy and came upon a lot of amazing experiences and also a lot of scary experiences.
The first and foremost thing that I would like tell you is that kundalini energy should never be forced to awaken and should be allowed to take it’s natural course and it’s own time. The energy and your higher self know when the time is right. It is basically your own female energy that is your own Earth energy. Our body is like a battery, it has it’s negative and positive poles. The male energy or the ‘Shiva’ enters the body through the crown chakra and the female energy or the ‘Shakti’ enters the body through the base of the spine, also known as the Kundalini.
It can be safely awakened through meditation, colour therapy and by keeping crystals like smokey quartz and tourmaline near your root chakra. There should not be fear in regards to this energy because if you’re in the fear vibration, you will manifest a bad experience for yourself. And as I said it’s awakening should never be forced, just sit in meditation and have an intention of healing your lower chakras.
The Kundalini energy is your connection to the planet Earth, it is your highest creative potential, since the time I’ve awakened this energy in myself I’ve experienced clearer and more positive thinking patterns, more out of the box thinking and an abundance of creative flow and expression. I’m in a creative profession so this has helped me tremendously.