- No products in the cart.
27th January 2017
balance, chakras, crown chakra, energy, etheric heart chakra, female energy, heart chakra, higher heart chakra, kundalini, male energy, root chakra, sacral chakra, shakti, shiv, solar plexus chakra, third eye chakra, throat chakra, yin yang
Chakra is a sanskrit word which means energy spiral, the ancient mystics knew about the nature of reality and understood that this Universe is not made up of matter but of a collection of quantum particles vibrating at a very high speed.
These energy centres of your body should be open and flowing to live your highest human potential. If these are blocked, inactive or overactive in some way they will lead to a manifestation of physical, emotional and psychological diseases in the body.
There are 8 major chakras in the body, from bottom to top:
1. The Root Chakra: Resonates with the base of the spine and is mainly focussed on your survival and security on the planet Earth.
2. The Sacral Chakra: Corelates with the sexual organs of the body and resonates with the sexuality, sensuality and the creativity that we possess.
3. The Solar Plexus Chakra: This chakra relates to the pancreas and is our main energy centre, it is like the central sun of our body. This resonates with the self power, the confidence and motivation that we possess.
4. The Heart Chakra: This is the chakra of unconditional love, non-duality and acceptance. Resonating with the thymus gland, it is the most important chakra of the body and is our connection with each other and with our soul.
5. The Etheric Heart Chakra: This chakra also corelates with the thymus gland like the heart chakra and mainly regulates our intent of speech.
6. The Throat Chakra: This is overlaid on the thyroid gland and is responsible for our creative communication and expression.
7. The Third Eye Chakra: This chakra resonaes with the pituitary gland and is the main centre of our imagination, our intuition and our ability to see the bigger picture.
8. The Crown Chakra: This chakra is at the top of our head and is the largest chakra, it resonates with the pineal gland and connects us to the higher spiritual energies and powers. It is our connection with our spirit guides and soul group families.
26th January 2017
Cern is a particle accelerator located in Switzerland which has a radius of about 4km. This Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is being used to collide photons at light speed and recreate the Big Bang.
Cern was basically constructed to find out the glue that holds the Universe together, also called the dark matter or dark energy (the stuff that our human eyes can’t perceive). We know that everything that has ever existed or will ever exist is energy, and that it can neither be created nor be destroyed, it only changes it’s form. At Cern they are taking the tiniest particles of light and colliding them at the highest speed we know and waiting for an answer. This could be used to create new and useful elements never seen before as well. The people who created the internet are the people working at Cern, as the internet brought us closer so will this magical thing.
I wanted to write this article as there is only negative information about this particle accelerator and I want people to calm down and really understand the science behind this. During my research of cern 90% of the information I found online was that of fear and confusion. Understanding and going through a dimension shift is something that each and every person will have to go through because they are going to collide those particles whether you’re ready or not. The frequency at which you as an individual are vibrating is the frequency that you are going to experience. This experience is going to be unique for each individual.
You as a consciousness are strong beyond measure, whatever you believe in and think is exactly what is going to happen. There is so much fear on the internet right now, and it is there to dumb you down and make you go in the fear vibration. The people believing in a doomsday are going to create a doomsday experience for themselves. ‘Hell’ is nothing but a construct of the consciousness, individuals who believe they did something wrong in their lifetime create a literal hell for themselves after they die. The God is within you.
Now is the time to start believing in miracles because you’re going to experience a magical phenomenon very soon. Just keep your thoughts and attitude positive and don’t let the media or negatively polarised individuals disrupt your thoughts and beliefs, because you have the power to create whatever you desire for your life.
May peace prevail within you and the force be with you.