So what is a vibration? Quantum physics tells us that we are not made up of solid matter, but of quantum particles that are vibrating at a very high speed. Our emotions and thoughts are of certain frequencies that decide the vibration at which we exist on.
This post will consist of six simple ways to raise your vibrations, you can also take a look at the video attached below for the details:
1. Meditation: I really can’t tell you how much meditation has helped me. I’ve been doing it for 3 years now and it has really changed my life. It is scientifically proven that meditation changes the physical structure of your brain, it has actually made me more intelligent and creative (I’m not even kidding)
2. Go Vegan: Start eating more raw fruits and vegetables instead of low vibration meats and dairy products and you’ll feel it in your soul, trust me.
3.Yoga & Grounding: Get into your body instead of running around in your mind. Do some yoga or jogging and walk barefoot in the sand or on the beautiful green grass. Ground yourself to this planet, hug trees, grow your own food, talk to flowers (and the faeries) and I promise you that mother earth will raise your vibration to a sky high limit.
4. Gratitude: In each and every situation you have two options, either to focus on the lack or to focus on the abundance. There is always a reason to be thankful, always. Focus on the positive and watch it grow.
5. Dance; If you do whatever your soul wants to do it will raise your vibration and make you happy from the inside out. Dancing circulates energy and makes room for new energy to come into your being.
6. Create: Even though you are creating your life in each and every moment, when you do it with a physical object like a pen or a paintbrush, it gets you in touch with your creator nature.