Home Forums News world is full of evil beware

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I think most the news is bad karma. I always feel worse after I ve seen it. Most of the things happening round the world should not be like countries attacking countries. Refugees coming to Europe. When I first realised the refugees were drowning in the sea I wanted to drop everything and go and help. That the last time news inspired me to get involved. Most news is managed by evil forces conducted  by y a few men at the top. They should be sitting down and talking about their problems. Not gunning down anyone that gets in their way

#29543 Reply
      Keymaster

Yes, agreed 100%! News should be awe inspiring and encouraging. There is so much discovery in the scientific, spiritual & psychology world and news should comprise of that. And instead the media focuses on the negative and bad. Also have you noticed that the colors they use are mostly reds, to keep us stuck in the survival mode & root chakra. It’s upto us to inspire ourselves through YouTube and alternative media.

May the force be with you

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      Reply To: world is full of evil beware

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
      Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: