Home Forums Spirituality Please suggest the best meditation for beginners

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Participant

hi ive been trying to get into this and i just cant put myself to stay put and meditate. the biggest thing for me is the lonliness i experience when i try to do it. pz help me

#1491 Reply
      Keymaster

Start with mindfulness meditation, in which you simply observe your thought patterns without any judgement while deeply breathing and getting aware of your body. Find out about it here:

How to Do It

Sweetheart you won’t ever feel lonely when you understand that the whole Universe is within you. And now that this site is up and running we’ll never let you feel lonely, share your heart openly here, I love you <3

May the force be with you

#1501 Reply
        Participant

+1

Good share

#1504 Reply
          Keymaster

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜€

#1514 Reply

place any object in front of you and keep gazing with normal breathe filled in your whole body. Place the object horizontally equal to your eyes. Object could be anything, an idol, a ball, a dot on paper. But, keep the lights dim. This method is called Trataka.

#1519 Reply
            Participant

Thanks for sharing.

#1522 Reply
              Participant

I’ve been trying to get better at meditation too. I try to find 10-20 minutes a day and just try to observe my thought patterns and/or practice “breathing” through my third eye. For observing thought patterns the best analogy/explanation I have encountered is to pick up your thoughts as if they were stones on a trail, examine them, then toss them aside, eventually your run out of thoughts and have only being.

#1532 Reply
                Participant

Breathing through your third eye?? Could you explain what that means!?

#1533 Reply
                  Participant

Of course Jatin!
                    It’s something I learned in a guided meditation I listened to once. You focus on breathing into a ball of light in the center of your mind and allowing the light to expand with each breath. When I did this mediation it was the first time I ever felt my third eye, and ever since it has become easier for me to describe it as “breathing through my third eye.” It literally feels like I’m breathing light through the center of my forehead into my mind.
                    Its kind of like in yoga, when you are supposed to breathe into certain parts of your body to help you stretch.

#1542 Reply
                    Participant

Keymaster Love, these words of yours are so beautiful!!!!!! :

“Sweetheart you wonโ€™t ever feel lonely when you understand that the whole Universe is within you. And now that this site is up and running weโ€™ll never let you feel lonely, share your heart openly here, I love you <3”

"Don't be pissed;
                      be an alchemist."

#1618 Reply
                      Participant

Scream “F*** You!” at the world as meaningfully as possible.

That’s probably the best starting point.

Everything is mediation. We are mediating. Feel your inner being.

#1619 Reply
                        Keymaster

lol great analogy

#1629 Reply
                          Participant

Thank you Aioa! I am going to try this and share my experience with you ๐Ÿ™‚
                            Feels like it will give my imagination a little exercise as well!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                          Reply To: Please suggest the best meditation for beginners

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
                          Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: