Home Forums Science If we are made of energy, how does the theory of alternate universes hold true?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Was reading this interesting article about multiple realities and alternate universes and it got me thinking, have a read https://curiosity.com/topics/the-many-worlds-interpretation-says-there-are-infinite-timelines-and-infinite-yous-curiosity/

Anybody here seen the Netflix show ‘The OA’? It touches upon the topic too!

#1547 Reply
      Keymaster

Yesssss I love this! I also have a video on something similar check it out:

May the force be with you

#1559 Reply
        Participant

Jatin Kaura, thanks for mentioning the show The OA. I Just started it, based on your mention, and found my new show to binge.

"Don't be pissed;
          be an alchemist."

#1560 Reply
          Keymaster

Yes I’ve seen the OA too with the suggestion of this guy only lol
            It’s the best show ever you’ll love it!

#1561 Reply
            Participant

The OA is great. I heard they may be making a season 2. I’m not to sure how that will work but I hope it will answer some of the questions the season finale leaves.

I really love Sense8 on Netflix as well! Its concept is similar to astral projection imo

#1563 Reply
              Participant

You’re welcome Khayal! It really opens up your mind no?
                I didn’t know Sense8 was touching upon Astral Projections Aioa, gotta check that out! Thanks for the share

#1567 Reply
                Keymaster

Ya I’ve heard about Sense8 from a beautiful lady who has a channel on YouTube known as AscensionPioneers. But I haven’t gotten around to watch it.

#1572 Reply
                  Participant

Yes Jatin, thanks. Its a great show. I don’t want it to end. Sense8 is like that too. I haven’t seen the second season yet… I have a love/hate relationship with that show as it reminds me of someone from my past that I can’t let go of…eventually I’ll have to watch season 2. Interestingly, there is an indian character (girl) on the show, and to make matters worse (for me), there is a bollywood song in episode 2, which is a beautiful song and was totally unexpected…it was a major song shared between me and said person I can’t let go of, and I saw that episode, and that song, while we were still connected. The whole show itself is about the strange way that humans can be connected…entangled even, as in quantum mechanics…spooky action at a distance.

If you like shows like The OA and (the original series of) Heroes (ever see that?), youll likely like Sense8

"Don't be pissed;
                    be an alchemist."

#1587 Reply
                    Keymaster

haha nice coincidence, or should I say synchronicity! I might start watching sense8 I’m not sure. Anyway I’m really waiting for the second season of The OA and I’m sure it’s going to be bomb. And no, haven’t seen Heroes though. What’s it about?

#1593 Reply
                      Participant

The plot of Heroes is designed to be similar to the stories of comic books with small story arcs built into the series’ larger story arc plot. Each season of Heroes is designed to involve ordinary people who discover extraordinary super powers, and how these abilities take effect in the character’s daily lives.

I think you’d like Sense8 better tho… Heroes was cool but Sense8 is a bit more…metaphysical or spiritual, I think, and involves things like telepathy, telekenesis, teleportation (or projecting of astral body), clairvoyance, clairaudience etc.

I think shows like that, which get people’s imaginations going, can start to make people believe in it and can be a catalyst in the next steps in human evolution, where these “spiritual powers” start to manifest in more and more of the population. Many already do experience these super powers or miracles no?

"Don't be pissed;
                        be an alchemist."

#1595 Reply
                        Participant

So many TV shows, so little time! Sense8 is on the list now, so is Season 2 of The OA. Heck, even Stranger Things, even though it’s a little childlike with it’s Spielberg roots and ET references. But it sure tugs at my imagination 🙂

#1596 Reply
                          Keymaster

Nice, while you’re at it, check out ‘Rick & Morty’ too!
                            It’s a cartoon with dimensions and portals and is super hilarious 😀

#1599 Reply
                            Participant

@love Share links no! Make my life a little easier lol

#1601 Reply
                              Keymaster

It’s on netflix! 😀

#1608 Reply
                                Participant

🙁 Rick and Morty not available to stream on Netflix USA…

sokay, I decided to bite the bullet and continue with Sense8 season two…and my luck, midway though episode 1 of season 2, they have the indian dude whistling the same damn song! (he performed it for the girl he is in love with in season 1). The song is about seeing God in your beloved, in your “pair”(twin?) …you prolly know which song I mean.

"Don't be pissed;
                                  be an alchemist."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                Reply To: If we are made of energy, how does the theory of alternate universes hold true?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
                                Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: